Friday, April 20, 2012

Full time student+Pharmacy Tech= Long Days

oOh to be a full time student and Tech. How I love both of my "jobs" however , I'm allowed to state how hectic my life is without whining. I work 30 hours a week and for those of you who don't know , I do more then count pills. I do everything from inventory, counting, mixing, organizing folders, creating folders, adding people in the system, to taking the trash out! Everything except putting the prescriptions in!! And for two days out of the week I go to school for 15+ hours, that does not include homework & study time. I also have a sweet little girl I watch once a week named Pae Pae. Of course I have my Sundays dedicated to my awesome Church and now I'm dedicating a lot of "free" time in the gym, preparing for 5k's. Let's sprinkle in family time, which is a full time job in itself, its not an easy job being the BEST AUNT Coco! Not to mention friend time and Frankie time add all that and you got yourself one busy bee!  I love my life and all the busy qualities it possesses. Yes I have realized my memory is not what it once was and now I know why. lol After all, it will be worth it in the end. I will have the profession I was born to do, I will be OUT of school and I will have more $$$ in the bank!! I can see that road, but first I have to cross over this big a$% bridge.





No comments:

Post a Comment